Friday, June 02, 2006

Violent Torrent


Well... so much for first 3 days of my photoblog. I've realised an advantage of this: People can comment annoymously, meaning that they don't have to hold back their criticism. Yay~ That's right! SHOOT ME!!!

Some of my photos were shown in a forum, and some random photo album. But people can't post annoymously, in the forum. In the photo album, people can't comment at all (except for some, like flickr, but virtually nobody ever drops by).

Anyway, I'd just like to thank you all for coming (and actually read me mumbling like an old hag)

Now, feast your eyes on this picture. Its drain water (yucks) rushing down the drain (what else? :p). Took great risk to snap this, since my camera is not weather proof and its raining. My camera got wet from the water splashes too (double yucks!)

No comments: